Registration System

Find Us On:

Flickr Flickr

Twitter Twitter

YouTube YouTube

RSS Feeds RSS Feeds

ICD NEWS/Class Calendar

·         Guide Lines for Tution Assistance

Yo You must first come to the Local 1055L’s Learning Center to fill out a request form for Tuition Assistance. Please make an appointment.

·         You must be registered for classes at a Higher Learning Institution that has a State or National Accreditation and have a copy of your registration or curriculum.

·         Arrangements will be made to pay tuition assistance directly to the institution within a reasonable time frame. Please make arrangements in a timely manner.

·         Tuition Reimbursement will only be given until after you have completed the course(s).

·         If you have already received Tuition Assistance for a previous semester, you must present your grades before additional assistance (showing you completed the courses).

·         The Career Development Program cannot provide assistance for dropped classes (classes you did not complete).

·         Career Development Funds can be used for Tuition and Books ONLY. If your tuition is being paid for by the TRA/TAA Benefit, you are not eligible for ICD Funds.

·         There is a yearly budget for Tuition Assistance, and the funds are first come, first serve. Each participant may receive up to $1800.00 per year (for two years) until the funds are exhausted for the year.

·         If you have any questions or concerns about the above guidelines, please call the Local Joint Committee at (615)793-9221.

Bookmark and Share      Printer friendly version Printer friendly version